Pricing OptionsFlexible Solutions
We have a variety of solutions that meet the need of every business. Contact us to learn more about your options.
Recruiting StrategyAttracting the Best
- 2-part course delivered live onsite or via video conference.
Performance ManagementOrganizational Behavior Management (OBM)
- Thorough instruction in the applied behavioral science of OBM. Learn how to create your own OBM application for any area in your company where you would like measurable, sustainable performance improvement.
Management TrainingComplete Management Training
- 8-part course for line and mid-level managers (and those who manage them), covering everything you need when promoting from within. Delivered live onsite or via video conference.
Mastermind GroupsOngoing Cohort Groups
- Enjoy monthly brainstorming, problemsolving and support in a peer setting. By invitation only.
Leadership TrainingCreating a Transformational Company
- 6-part course for senior leaders and managers, equipping them to be transformational leaders, capable of casting and carrying the vision and achieving the most challenging goals. Delivered live onsite or via video conference.
A La CarteSingle classes, coaching sessions, or webinars
- Ask about which services and classes are eligible for a la carte options.
Ask about our consulting & coaching!Organizational development and management consulting for every stage of growth!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to take the whole course, or can I just sign up for the class I need?
We encourage participants to sign up for the course in its entirety, however classes can be taken on an a la carte basis, with the exception of Performance Management.
I need training for several of my managers. How does that work?
There is a 4-person minimum for onsite training, however you can enroll your managers in live video training on an ad hoc basis.
What's involved in the Performance Management Course?
This is a comprehensive dive into the specific modules of an Organizational Behavior Management project application, and how to implement one into your own company. Successfully implemented OBM projects consistently reap signficant revenue ad profitability increases.
Do I need to sign a contract for the mastermind groups?
We require a 6-month committment for the Mastermind cohort groups. However, if you’re not completely satisfied, we will prorate your costs.
What does it mean that the mastermind groups are by invitation only?
These peer groups are an incredibly rich, value-packed experience, but not every person is right for every group. We invite participants for specific groups based on their position, interest, and career goals.
Do you have any other class options besides live training?
Yes, we offer recorded webinars or online training for Recruiting Strategy, Management Training, and some of the Leadership classes.
Reach out to us today to discuss your needs!