Have you decided your company is finally ready for an HR Director or HR Manager? We can answer your need for a top quality HR Manager or Director for a fraction of the cost. Let us partner with you to build a best in class HR infrastructure that is legally compliant and strategically aligned with your goals. You will receive the benefit of working with a seasoned executive hands-on to assess your needs and put in place all your required HR processes and procedures without incurring a fixed labor cost to your budget. This enables you to hire a solid generalist or administrator (if needed) rather than a higher level manager and we will support you on your out of the ordinary situations. It’s a win-win. Best of all, there are no long-term commitments required. You’ve got nothing to lose except personnel headaches and fears.
How do you know you need Limitless HR Solutions?
You’re not sure your handbook is compliant with all the most current laws (or you don’t have a handbook at all), your personnel records are filed by common sense, not necessarily federal requirements, your company has outgrown your processes, hiring and onboarding is a major headache and you’re starting to become afraid of what you don’t know. If you’re growing or getting ready to grow you might also be seeing an increase in employee relations issues and your managers could use some help and support. You don’t even know where to start! We can help!
With Limitless HR Solutions, you will receive the benefit of two decades in the Human Resources and Organizational Development field, in multiple states and multiple industries, including:
• Vast and current knowledge of legal compliance to ensure you are meeting all relevant state and federal requirements
• Proven track record of establishing HR departments within budget
• Wealth of strategic experience to ensure your job descriptions, wage classification and wage banding are in alignment with your organizational short and long term goals
• Years of experience successfully establishing incentive plans and employee engagement to ensure you are attracting and retaining the right people to make your business successful
• Top notch leadership and development experience to work with your supervisors and managers for specific training or ongoing coaching
• Extensive experience in both Washington and California labor law
• Calm, cool, and collected: We don’t like to say we’ve seen everything, but we’ve seen a lot. Chances are if you’re having an HR problem, we’ve dealt with that situation or something similar. Don’t swim through shark infested legal waters on your own. We have an on-call HR hotline for on-the-spot issues. We’ve got this.
• Years of experience with benefits selection, administration and broker relations
• Handbook and IIPP creation
• Policy development, implementation and enforcement
• Onboarding and orientation
Call or email now for a free consultation. 949.354.1588 or email@example.com