At Today’s Leadership Solutions, we continue to be optimistic that this will be a year for small and medium sized businesses to move into a season of growth and prosperity! This is great news…and because growth brings its own unique set of happy challenges, this has affected how we are positioning ourselves to help businesses in the $2 million to $65 million range prepare themselves. We’re bringing an innovative combination of Organizational Behavior Management, Leadership & Culture development and coaching to make sure these companies are ready and able to hit their growth curves running! The results our clients are after are:
- Ability to hit revenue goals with greater profitability and less waste
- Ability to attract and retain top performers and provide an environment where the emerging workforce thrives.
- Ability to set and achieve strategic goals with less time spent on conflict resolution
- The sense of well-being that comes from knowing your staff and managers love working at your company!
In addition to being in the $2-$65 million range, and preparing or in the midst of growth, we know we’ve met our match when we hear something like this:
- I’m sick and tired of training the competition
- Why don’t my managers get it? (Or, care as much as I do?)
- I’m really concerned about how we’re interviewing and hiring
- I’m not sure we’ll be able to keep up if we DO hit these revenue projections
- It seems like the bigger we get, the less efficient we are
- Communication is a big problem for us
- I wish we had a better way of managing performance
- Our wages are out of control – there’s no rhyme or reason to who gets what or the raises we give
- It feels like nobody’s getting held accountable
- Sometimes I wonder if it’s even worth it! It was easier when I just did everything myself!
These are hard problems, but ones we can and have solved before! We can help. We bring a multi-disciplinary approach to the table, including:
- Formal Organizational Behavior Management
- Professional Coaching
- Organizational Development
- Certified Senior Human Resources Best Practices
- Training and Development/Adult Learning Strategies
If any of these resonate with you or you’d like to discuss this further, please feel free to reach out directly to me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or even put yourself right onto my calendar through my website at www.todaysleadershipsolutions.com.